Reports to: Production Manger
Timeframe: 3+ years
Productions Rate: High
Upholster I installs covers and foam to wood or plastic components. They should be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks. Performs a variety of tasks. Installation of covers and foam to wood or plastic components.
- Install outside back material with either glue or staples (posting), post seats, accurately trim excess material off a variety of components, close all outside backs and standard seats.
- Specialty tasks at this level include using the press and upholster seat shrouds.
- Identifies units that fail tolerance levels or quality standards and repairs as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within their particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and salary expectations to the specified email. It is also helpful if you submit a cover letter comparing and contrasting your background with our expectations. We appreciate your interest in our opportunity, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Gary Platt Manufacturing, LLC is fully committed to a work place free from illegal drugs and persons who abuse drugs or alcohol. In this regard, a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test will be completed by the Company.