ICE Totally Gaming 2018January 5, 2018
ICE Totally Gaming 2018
Exhibit Hall Hours: Tuesday, 6 February, 10:00 a.m.-18:00 p.m. Wednesday, 7 February, 10:00 a.m.-18:00 p.m. Thursday, 8 February , 10:00 a.m.-16:00 p.m.
Location: ExCel Center, London
ICE Totally Gaming returns to London on 6 February, 2018.
Gary Platt will be co-exhibiting with E-screens and Intergames in a sleekly designed new booth this year at ICE Totally Gaming. Gary Platt has an array of new and exciting chairs on display on stand #S5-200.
- The Monaco
This beautiful chair has been one of the favorites since its launch in 2017. With sleek curves that attract the eye, and our comfort innovated into every stitch, The Monaco is sure to increase your players time-on-device. This chair is the definition of comfortable chic, and has the best of both worlds with its comfort and innovative design. The Monaco can be dressed up or down, and can come with any color, base or finish to match the interior design of any casino.
- The Sonoma
Sleek, compact yet still undeniably comfortable, the Sonoma chair has everything fitted into a retro-style seat. The Sonoma’s style is versatile and multifunctional to fit almost any casino seating need. The Sonoma has three different sizes of seating with a half inch of soft foam topping that accentuates the double needle contrast stitching to ensure the highest ergonomics and comfort.
- The Lugano
Need something classy and comfortable with a contemporary style? The Lugano is the perfect solution. This seat is engineered to withstand high use and performance while still giving unsurpassed comfort and extended play on device. The Lugano can be used for seating anywhere in the casino, but specifically for High Limit and Sports book areas. Designed with ergonomics to to ensure the players comfort, the Lugano gives multiple options for seats, seat backs and bases to give unsurpassed comfort for longer play on device.
Visit for the best seats at the Expo!
RSVP on the Facebook Event Page.
Click Here to register for ICE.
ICE Totally Gaming 2018
The award-winning show ICE Totally Gaming returns on 6-8 of February 2018 to London ExCel. ICE 2017 delivered a record audited total attendance of 30,213, further increasing the reputation of ICE as the biggest international business event anywhere in gaming.
- ICE is the annual launch pad for gaming innovation, with literally hundreds of new product launches over the three days. Such stuff as dreams are made on
- ICE provides a new way to learn – gaming vision providers speak at ICE VOX offering solutions to key challenges.
- ICE is a unique gathering place for all the major gaming players including operators, regulators and more, allowing you to build your contacts, arrange meetings and forge partnerships with maximum convenience and minimum fuss.
- ICE’s international credentials are unrivaled – no other event gives you such international access, with hundreds of countries represented every year.
- ICE’s show-floor seminars are free to attend and give up-to-the-minute industry information with engaging debates around what the gaming industry is talking about.
- ICE is a true highlight of the gaming industry’s calendar.