Reports to: Production Supervisor
This position is in a production environment and is tasked with using hand tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, such as fabric, vinyl and/or foam.
- The trimmer needs to be alert to quality issues as they complete their tasks.
- They keep an eye open for faulty components and sewing mistakes so defective products do not make it to the marketplace.
- They are additionally responsible for their own and others’ safety in the workplace.
- The trimmer might garner cross-training in other parts of the assembly process so they can assist their teammates as needed.
- This position works on a production line and will need to work at a quick pace without sacrificing quality.
- Must be able to usehand tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, such as fabric, vinyl and/or foam quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds repetitively
- Ability to speak English
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and salary expectations to the specified email. It is also helpful if you submit a cover letter comparing and contrasting your background with our expectations. We appreciate your interest in our opportunity, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Gary Platt Manufacturing, LLC is fully committed to a work place free from illegal drugs and persons who abuse drugs or alcohol. In this regard, a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test will be completed by the Company.