Industrial Sewer (Industrial Sewer II)
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Timeframe: 1-3 years
Productions Rate: High
Gary Platt Manufacturing is the leading manufacturer of casino seating produced in their Reno, Nevada headquarters and distributed worldwide. The Company is experiencing significant growth and is seeking to fill a marketing coordinator position.
Sewing Operator II should be skilled in being able to sew on a multiple machine types in an efficient manner producing a quality seat covers. The sewer should be able to sew using a single and double needle machines with both fabric and vinyl, while maintaining 95% or better, accuracy rating.
- This position works on a production line and will need to work at a quick pace without sacrificing quality
- Maintaining a 90% or better efficiency rating
- Sewing materials in a production line.
- Identifies units that fail tolerance levels or quality standards and repairs as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within their particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions typically require exercising independent judgment, such as adjusting the sewing machine for different types of materials.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Sewing Operators should be skilled in being able to sew on a multiple machine types in an efficient manner producing a quality product.
- Experience in sewing vinyl and fabric is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and salary expectations to the specified email. It is also helpful if you submit a cover letter comparing and contrasting your background with our expectations. We appreciate your interest in our opportunity, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Gary Platt Manufacturing, LLC is fully committed to a work place free from illegal drugs and persons who abuse drugs or alcohol. In this regard, a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test will be completed by the Company.