Assembly (Final Assembler III)
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Timeframe: 3+ years
Productions Rate: High
Gary Platt Manufacturing is the leading manufacturer of casino seating produced in their Reno, Nevada headquarters and distributed worldwide. The Company is experiencing significant growth and is seeking to fill a marketing coordinator position.
Assembles parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances, product specifications and quality standards. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Reports to a supervisor or manager. Performs a variety of tasks, is quality control minded and holds current forklift certification. Leads the department in the absence of the lead.
- Assembles fabricated parts to create a variety of understructures.
- Assembles parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances, product specifications and quality standards.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests, tolerance levels or quality standards and repairs as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Cleaning, boxing or blanket wrapping large quantities of chairs onto trucks requires the final assemblers to repeatedly carry chairs across the shipping floor.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and salary expectations to the specified email. It is also helpful if you submit a cover letter comparing and contrasting your background with our expectations. We appreciate your interest in our opportunity, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Gary Platt Manufacturing, LLC is fully committed to a work place free from illegal drugs and persons who abuse drugs or alcohol. In this regard, a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test will be completed by the Company.